How do I set up direct deposit?

Quanah offers the option of Direct Deposit of your checks. To enroll in Direct Deposit simply complete the Direct Deposit Form and return a signed copy to Quanah.

How much is my check going to be this month?

Check amounts depend on well production and pricing, which cannot be accurately predicted. If you receive your check and have a question regarding it, please contact or (214) 245-3701.

Why haven’t I received my check?

The most common reason is that your account has not reached the $50 minimum balance required to issue a check. All outstanding balances greater than $50 will be paid annually by December. You may also have an outdated address on file. To update your address, execute the Address Change Form and return to the Owner Relations Department.

When is my check mailed?

All checks are mailed by the 20th calendar day of the month. If the 20th falls on a weekend or a holiday, your check will be mailed on the next business day.

How do I replace a lost, stolen or stale dated check?

Please contact the main number at (214) 245-3701 to void a lost or stolen check. If you have a stale dated check (older than 180 days), please mail it to the Owner Relations Department. In both cases, the voided amount will be added to your next check. Contact the main number at or (214) 245-3701 for more information.

Can I get an electronic copy of my check detail?

Yes, we can send your detail in PDF format via email on the same day your check is mailed. By electing this option, you will no longer receive a paper copy with your check. For access to this detail, email with the owner/payee number and email address where it can be delivered.

When will I receive my 1099?

All 1099s are mailed by January 31 of the calendar year following the year of distribution.

What is backup withholding, and why was it taken out of my check?

We are required by the IRS to provide a correct tax ID number for your account. If we do not have it, we are required to withhold taxes on your behalf until this is corrected. Please execute the attached W9 form and return it to the Owner Relations Department at 6600 LBJ Freeway, Suite 220, Dallas, Texas 75240, by fax to (214) 245-3702, or by email to

How do I change my address?

To update your address, execute the Address Change Form and return to the Owner Relations Department.